So here we are yet again, at the birth of another year, and as it is our goals and dreams which pull us along through continuum of time, I shall endeavor to set forth mine for 2017.
I will, of course, carry over anything which I failed to get done in 2016, but I’m going to be more concise this year, as I want to have some time left to actually go out and do these things, not just write them down.
So, here goes:
- Write. A lot.
- Read. Not quite as much as I write, but at least some.
- Keep Erika happy with my quota of Stories My Friends Started (if you’d like to help me with this particular resolution, go to Storiesmyfriendsstarted.com, and give us a sentence to start!)
- Write/publish stories in the much-anticipated sequel to The Death of Jimmy – The Purge of Jimmy (coming soon).
- Write/publish stories in Super Useless (coming sooner).
- Get my 2017 anthology in on time and within the specified word count.
- Publish Book IV of the Guardians of the Path series.
- Write first draft of Book V of GOTP (and dare to hope it will be published at the end of the year).
- Write a novella series (or two).
- Savor the coffee. Let the Force flow through me…
- Spend lots of time with my family.
- Spend lots of time with my amazing companions in the Ink Slingers Guild, drinking tea, laughing, and being awesome.
- Be awesome in general.
- Spread the awesomeness.
- Bake yummy things.
- Make some good memories.
- Do something that I haven’t done before.
- Go somewhere new.
- Don’t spend too much time on the internet (very important).
- Find that dragon, and travel the world a-dragonback (from 2016).
- Take over the world (also from 2016).
And there you have it. Now it’s on the internet, and I can be held accountable for it come the end of the year. I doubt that will stave off the procrastination – alas, it is in the ink which flows through my veins 😉
I do wish you all a very happy, happy year in which you flourish and prosper beyond your dreams! I look forward to sharing it with you!
❤ ❤ ❤ DragonBeck